We are approaching the end of 2021, which is full of events, discoveries, meetings. In the last three months alone, since the field phase of the entire project ended with the Alpi 2021 expedition, many events have taken place. In October, the exhibition of the project “On the trail of the glaciers” was shown at the Triennale in Milan, and in November it had its national premiere in Germany at the Klima Arena in Sinsheim, where a selection of photographic comparisons taken in the Alps in 2020 was exhibited for the first time. Also in November, the project was the protagonist both at the first edition of the National Geographic Festival in Milan, and at the first edition of the Festival “Io scelgo il pianeta”, on the occasion of which Fabiano Ventura was interviewed by the director of National Geographic magazine Marco Cattaneo.
Many national and international newspapers and magazines covered the events, publishing articles and broadcasting in-depth reports on the project: Rai News and Rai Cultura, Radio 3 Scienza, SWR and RNF (two German television networks); Sport Week, il Giorno, Rhein-Neckar-Zeitung and Heidelberg und Metropolregion (two German magazines from the Rhine region) and many web publications: National Geographic, Rai Cultura, the Corriere della Sera, Forbes, Repubblica, just to name a few.
Below is a selection of the most representative articles. For those interested in viewing the complete and updated press review, please visit this link.
- 19 November 2021 – RNF – Watch the special dedicated to the project
- 1st November 2021 – SWR – Watch the interview with Fabiano Ventura
- 8 October 2021 – Rai Cultura – Watch the special dedicated to the project
- 28 September 2021 – Rai News 24 – Watch the “Futuro 24” program
- 10th August 2021 – Radio 3 Scienza – Listen the interview with Fabiano Ventura
- 2 November 2021 – Heidelberg und Metropolregion – View pdf
- 20 October 2021 – Rhein-Neckar-Zeitung – View pdf
- 23 October 2021 – Sport Week – View pdf
- 25 September 2021 – Corriere della Sera – View pdf
- 6th December – National Geographic –View
- 24 November – National Geographic – View
- 24 November – Repubblica – View
- 30 October – National Geographic – View
- 21 October – National Geographic – View
- 30 September 2021 – Il Manifesto – View
- 26 September 2021 – Il Corriere della Sera – View
- 24 September 2021 – Forbes – View